Friday, December 5, 2008

The Best Thing about West Yellowstone... Bears


Sorry for the lack of updates. There isn't much snow for cross-country skiing out West so things have been pretty busy. I will have a few posts from the last few weeks coming shortly. There has been some debate about the coolest thing in West Yellowstone. Guess what it is? On one of my off days I went to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.

I tried to take pictures where it didn't look like the animals were in captivity. None of mine turned out, but Kristina took this one. Guess how much the bear above weighs?

I really like bears, I could watch them walk around for hours, although it is cooler when they run and play.

There were two wolf packs at the center. This one was the scariest looking. Kristina would limp around on the sidewalk and that really captured their attention.


No comments: