Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Final Ski in Washington

I have been in Washington State the past 3 weeks. I come out each spring to take advantage of some late season skiing on snow. It snows a lot high in the mountains and it takes all that snow a long time to melt away. During my trip I had 12 days of skiing on snow. It is also very nice to be able to go back to where I grew up and visit with my friends and family. I also like to be able to help my mom and dad out around the house and with the yearly firewood. There is a lot more work to be done on the wood pile with nearly 30 cords left to cut and split.

Lots of snow up high but I decided a roller ski would be a better workout for the day.

Dad setting the pace

My brother Chad, my favorite all-time training partner

Why am I roller skiing with all this snow around?




The Boys and Girls Club opened for the summer on Monday and I am ready for some summer fun. I will be at
'The Club' next Monday. I am excited to check on the plants in the club garden.

I am currently putting in a solid week of training with CXC Team Vertical Limit teammates in Marine on St. Croix, MN. We are roller skiing, running, weight training and canoeing. Check back for pictures later in the week.

No comments: