Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So I was planning to go as a Scott for halloween this year but our Scottish roommate has been MIA the past few weeks and I felt a bit awkward rummaging around in his room for a skirt. So I decided to go as a Moose. I danced into the LCO cafeteria after school on Wednesday in my full moose getup only to look around and see that I was the only one in a costume. I felt a bit awkward, but the kids were way into it. Thanks Heather for letting me use your moose hat. I even turned my brown Toko hat into a tail although I don't think anyone noticed. When the carnival started at 5:00 there were lots of people in costumes. I was in charge of ghost darts and had a solid line of kids all night long. Whoever was counting calculated that there were around 500 kids at the carnival.

Over 30 Games were set up in the Gym and Cafeteria for the LCO School Carnival

The night was so busy that I forgot to take many pictures. Luckily Kuzzy snapped this one of me getting ready to write a post. Tonight we went and did a little trick or treating before pizza at the Ideal Market. Donovan and Kuzzy were hunters and I was a moose.

Kuzzy

I haven't posted much about training in the past few weeks, but that doesn't mean we aren't getting after it. Last week was a 22 hour week with a lot of rain so not many good pictures. Next week will be another big one. I really enjoy skiing by the larch trees because it makes me feel like I am in an alpine environment. The only larch trees back in WA are alpine larch which only grow up high.

Kristina

This time of year we are spending a lot of time on the County Road OO climbs.

No comments: